So I was arrested saturday morning at 4am. I was blacked out at that point. So sorry, no juicy details on how I was caught by the po-po. The night began at the sickest hip-hop concert (Big Boi). Wow! It was awesome. We got hammered before and got even more hammered after. Me and one of my buddies were walking back from some party and apparently just chillin on the curb. I guess they rolled up on us. Since we are underage...they took us in. I started to come to when I was giving all of my information to the booking officers. The first thing I remember was gettin the cuffs taken off. Wow, screw handcuffs, they hurt. As I awoke in the detox tank, all i could think was, "shit i am screwed".
We'll see how all of this goes for me!
send your college thought to collegethoughtz@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment